Your visit to our site can be recorded for the analysis of the number of visitors on the page and for general use. Some of this information will be collected through “cookies”. These are small files of information sent automatically by our site and stored on your computer’s/device’s permanent memory (e.g. the hard disk on a visitor’s computer).
The cookies we use fall in the below categories:
- Required cookies. These are the cookies that are required for the operation of our website(s). They allow you to browse and use features of our sites and they store preferences and settings (e.g. language and country, log-in information, browser and plug-in settings). These cookies cannot determine your personal identity. Without them some applications and features may not function efficiently or at all.
- Security cookies. These cookies are used for the protection of the user from malicious activity.
- Analysis / performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and also to see how visitors move around our site when they use it, the time they spend, the number of persons that come back to the websites , the keywords inserted in the search field, the interests they express, the location of the users etc. Cookies like these (e.g. Google Analytics) help us improve the attractiveness, the content and the functionality of the websites.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize when a user returns to our site, so that we may customize our content for him. They may also be used, when the user selects one of the features of our websites, e.g. to “share” the content or a video of our websites in social networks.
- Targeting / Advertising cookies. In order to run future targeted advertising campaigns at audiences that show interest in specific services and products from our portfolio, we may use, on top of Google analytics, other tools like Google AdWords and Facebook Pixel etc. In this context we may also share the information regarding your preferences with third parties like social media, advertising and analytics providers. They may also combine it with other information you have provided to them or was collected by them, to provide their own services to you, over which we have no control.
- Social Network Cookies. With the use of the relative ‘Share’ buttons, these cookies enable visitors to share with others or post certain content of our sites (platforms) to social networks. CrystalClearSoft SA is not responsible and has no control on how the social networks use our visitors’ personal data following that ‘Share’ action. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for more information about the cookies they use
Right to Disable Cookies
You have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept cookies. However, you can easily customize them by changing the settings of your browser.
If you wish to restrict or block all cookies installed by our sites / apps (which may not allow you to use certain parts of the site) or any other sites / apps, you can do so through the settings of your browser.
You can find information on the cookies settings of the popular bowsers below:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can find our general privacy statement regarding Personal Data Protection at https://games4books.com/privacy
You can reach the person in charge of Data Protection issues at [email protected]